Canceled – 3M“Retire Happy” Hour
Complimentary appetizers, wine, beer and soft drinks
In this interactive workshop you will learn how to:
- Take full advantage of your many 3M retirement benefits.
- Manage your wealth so you’re prepared to handle market ups and downs.
- Customize your retirement income stream by coordinating withdrawals from your 401(k), IRAs, stock options, investments and Social Security.
- Determine what might be the best time to start taking Social Security.
- Coordinate your 3M health credits (RMSA/HRA) with Medicare to help cover rising medical costs.
- Learn how the SECURE Act impacts Inherited IRAs and Required Minimum Distributions (RMDs).
- Build an estate plan that helps avoid probate, minimizes taxes, and won’t leave a mess for your family.
Landmark Wealth Management Group has an extensive knowledge of 3M benefits and has hosted hundreds of educational workshops on retirement strategies for 3M employees and retirees. While some of the information is 3M-specific, others are welcome to attend.
Educational only; no products sold.
Thrivent and its financial professionals do not provide legal, accounting, or tax advice. Consult your attorney or tax professional.
Thrivent representatives have general knowledge of the Social Security tenets. For complete details on your situation, contact the Social Security Administration.
THRIVENT IS THE MARKETING NAME FOR THRIVENT FINANCIAL FOR LUTHERANS. Insurance products issued by Thrivent. Not available in all states. Securities and investment advisory services offered through Thrivent Investment Management Inc., a registered investment adviser, member FINRA and SIPC, and a subsidiary of Thrivent. Licensed agent/producer of Thrivent. Registered representative of Thrivent Investment Management, Inc. Advisory services available through investment adviser representatives only. Thrivent.com/disclosures.